Friday 16th. November.

Leicester Fisheagle

Good luck Alan, I hope the fish gods are kind and generous to you !!

I’m off to Abbotsbury at 5am tomorrow for a dangle off the shingle ! Small tides and an easterly breeze.... how more imperfect could a condition be ?? Still beats working !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks unpleasent, i assume we all know but i will post anyway!

Westherfil.com has a great list of live and historic weather - they have devices at mudeford, parkstone YC and portland outer harbour (plus loads more but these i use).

Great to see what it is actually like before setting off from home. esp if wind was supposed to drop off overnight and you are expecting less swell etc - this is where the history comes in to it's own.

REMEBER TO CHANGE SETTINGS FROM m\s to knts!

https://weatherfile.com/

mudeford:

https://www.weatherfile.com/location?loc_id=GBR00004

Well

We set out at 08.00 

and returned back 09.00☹️☹️

Didn’t even get out of the swash channel with waves going over the top of the wheelhouse.

Chris has managed to get out, but too rough for my back and knees

we live to fish another day!!!!!

whenever that will be ?

13 hours ago, Maverick said:

Hactually I have, I just wanna go fishing but my lack of wrinkles won't let me :bawling:

Those wrinkles have to be earned, my friend, you obviously haven't put enough effort in yet. Now, get back to work, my pension won't pay itself. 😀

Well

We set out at 08.00 

and returned back 09.00

Didn’t even get out of the swash channel with waves going over the top of the wheelhouse.

Chris has managed to get out, but too rough for my back and knees

we live to fish another day!!!!!

whenever that will be ?

Unlucky Greg, at least you gave the boat a run !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fisheagle was phoned around 8 am. by Neal to say they were coming back in due to rough weather just as we were setting off so, macky and other frozen bait returned to the freezer.

Spoke briefly to Chris on Kingfisher and decided to fish the harbour. Tried the Ferry Terminal, Island and several other places in the Harbour. The wind did us no favours. A fair number of different species were caught but not the ones we wanted. The neap  tide probably had a lot to do with things, especially the total lack of Flounders. There were also a good number of crabs about but very little weed.

On the positive side, I was glad we went out as we got plenty of fresh air and the boat got a good run.

Allan

As the wind had gone around a little NE I decided to go blow out some cobwebs today at the Rockley end of the harbour with Mr Nash.

The plus side being we used about £2.50 in fuel and managed to drown a few worms. The bonus was my first flounder of the season, followed up with plenty of small bass. Not a huge fish but very thick in the body.

However as Allan said plenty of crabs stealing the baits still.

november flounder.jpg