Happy Birthday Kingfisher 126

Jim

13 hours ago, Kingfisher 126 said:

Cheers for all the good wishes, had a great couple of days being spoilt, nice prezzies, a couple of meals out and a beer or two. Last beer for a while going on the wagon from tonight!! Dry May, June, July at least!! 😩😩🤷

Glad you had a good Birthday Chris

Going dry probably explains why Kingfisher is not going to Alderney. Lol

I was very tempted with Alderney Charlie, but I have one of my ankles being fused early June and the issue would have been the hill into town! 😳

If there was a bit of rough weather I would really struggle at the moment, so thought better of it. 
May take the boat out of the water as recovery can be a long process, thus the dry few months to lose some timber while on crutches. 🤞🤞

Thanks to Mal for pointing out I spelled your name wrong ! 😂 just goes to show some men are not that good at multi-tasking, should have finished on the phone first!  And doing seventeen hours a day,  -luddy sheep causes brain fog, that don't help😂 anyway glad you were looked after and good luck for you upcoming opp.       Belated best wishes CHRIS.😀.   Bet you have been called worse though !       Colin.