Beat ing the new year blues!

Adam F

Like I said previously.

I am glad we made our call.

in my opinion, settled weather is the only sensible choice if not for comfort, but for safety.

I don't truly think that the weather is remotely dangerous for any of the boats, but I want to be able to sleep in the harbour and I want to stand whilst fishing.

The middle part of next week appears quite good, but I can't expect Abbie to keep changing her work schedule too so I will remain with the plan of the 20th.

Fingers crossed for all whatever decisions are taken.

Tom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said yesterday Plan what F***ing Plan

We have now decided to be less bold in teh hope that we can reschedule at a later date with better weather.

Alfresco will now go with plan Zulu Alpha

Depart Poole early in the morning going wrecking

Possibly in to Weymouth overnight

then Shambles/wrecks and home Friday night

Lets go fishing

anyone wanting to join us will be more than welcome

Charlie biggrin.gif

Just to stop others repeating this I have left a message for Mark letting him know we are not going tomorrow, and that we are all keen to come over some time soon.

I have also told Mainbrayce who will inform the harbour office at Braye.

Whatever you decide to do, stay safe and tight lines

Charlie

Actually glad ( in a weird sort of way ) we have had to cancel unsure.gif .......

Last night got a horrendous tooth ache and have some sort of infection - dental appointment tomorrow at 10:15 now.

Can't bear to imagine what it would have been like sitting on a boat for 4 days with a toothache like I have at the moment.

Tony is looking to go bream fishing tomorrow but not sure what he has planned re: crew or if he is crewing for someone else ?

I have told him not to hang around for me as I shan't be able to fish until at least lunchtime and even then not sure I fancy fishing with this pain sad.gif .

So if anyone wants to go breamfishing contact Tony !

JV is still planning on getting over next week.

Monday to Weds is looking nice, with light winds. At the moment it's a 3 day trip Monday to Weds, but if Thurs looks up then we will stay another day.

I'd really like another buddy boat who has done the trip before. I think Ive got Mrs Sea from Eastborne, but it would be good to get another club boat?

Anyone tempted?

Current update is that JV, Yelo and Mrs Sea are still planning a trip next week.

I'm looking at a 3 day trip leaving Poole early on Monday morning and heading straight over to Alderney for 2 days on the banks and then wrecking on the way home Weds.

The forecast is good, and I think a few flatties are showing.

I'll make a call Friday lunchtime.

Duncan - are you still planning or are you out?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................................

..................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! mad.gif

THATS IT! I GIVE UP.....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................................

..................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! mad.gif

THATS IT! I GIVE UP.....

that comment rather summed up my feelings this morning when i got up and checked the forecast!

but a big thank you to all who helped in the planning, gave advice and offered to be buddy boats.

Greg