MegaByte is for Sale (Withdrawn)

Brian

If cash still don't let them take boat until you have taken the money to the bank and had a cashier tell you the money is in your account, you wouldn't want counterfeit monies.  

I did that when I sold Maverick 15K in cash straight down the bank whilst Bob (ex club Treasurer) made the purchaser a cup of tea.  Half an hour later I'm back and give the guy the keys

To be perfectly honest Brian, I'm not sure if you can find anything on the market that comes close to your 165 .

Bigger does not mean better, it just costs more ££££ , ?? I suppose a 175 with a canopy would be just as good (?????) I m just a massive Warrior fan so totally biased !

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

To be perfectly honest Brian, I'm not sure if you can find anything on the market that comes close to your 165 .

Bigger does not mean better, it just costs more ££££ , ?? I suppose a 175 with a canopy would be just as good (?????) I m just a massive Warrior fan so totally biased !

I think you might be right. I'm very happy with the Warrior.