Am I properly connected :this is like"radio check"

Guest Gummage

Guest Gummage

I am a bit new here having joined in the late winter.

I am looking with interest at the catch reports and note that the last one posted appears to be Sub hunting on 8 April 2017. Do people not use this very often or am I not properly connected.

I can see all the humour section as its posted, last one being Brian's yesterday but there doesn't seem to be much else?,!

W

Hi Martin,

I remember you having a " reading head "

" a handsome head "

Now you have a " Club forum head "

:P

Jim

That's an interesting set of quotes Jim but I have no idea what it's referring to. My daughter rows for Reading uni and I have indeed been to watch Reading Head .... But how could you know that?......am I being yet dimmer than before?

Righty Ho ! When you come down I'm going to put up your ( now) official photo in next to your posts : ( !!!!!!)

Oh , it's the gear box pinion thingy that went pop, plus a melted wire to the rectifier PLUS a spark plug AND the Kenzaki rod that exploded went back to Diawa , apart from that it really was a superb day !!!!! ( didn't put up report on our last outing Coz Jimbo ( Tiddler ) would have wet himself laughing at the pictures of your shorts .

Ok, a late catch report of sorts Gummage managed to haul up the biggest Gar I have seen for years ( sorry, I don't do sizes and records etc , it went home for the pot

post-1523-0-71420600-1494621607_thumb.jpeg

We also managed loads of decent Wrasse , a very nice pollock , , a weeny plaice , and loads of other assorted stuff (?????)

post-1523-0-94398700-1494621840_thumb.jpeg

Winds dropped, OK off we go , let's head off for the patch , errrrr , nope . Engine gave a enormous puff of blue smoke, oopsy , 2 cylinders left but that's not going to stop us. we are on a roll

Made it back many hours later , a few days later I got brave to lift the hood , this old engine has done more than a gizzillion hours so expected the worse .

I've only got this far , things are not looking great , not to worry , I've got a few weeks to sort it before our West Bay wrecking trip

post-1523-0-04271400-1494622668_thumb.jpeg