New Family members saying hello

biggcol

Hello to all in PBSBAC My name is Colin Francis and my wife is Bobi we have just joined as family members and were made to feel very welcome at the last meeting. Thanks to all for that. We have just purchased a Hardy 17 Fisher and will be mooring in Christchurch. I have been out of boating for some time and am looking forward to getting back on the water. All help and advise will be gratefully received.

Hello to all in PBSBAC My name is Colin Francis and my wife is Bobi we have just joined as family members and were made to feel very welcome at the last meeting. Thanks to all for that. We have just purchased a Hardy 17 Fisher and will be mooring in Christchurch. I have been out of boating for some time and am looking forward to getting back on the water. All help and advise will be gratefully received.

Big welcome to both of you.

Lovely spot to boat from and I feel sure you'll soon know many of us.

Welcome Colin & Bobi,

You have come to the right place to meet like minded people.

Any questions asked will no doubt come back with several answers and points of view.

Rob

Edited by rob francis

i look forward to seeing you out in the bay. The fishing is great out of christchurch and feel free to message me anytime you want a few pointers/advice of what species are about, type of tackle to use and where to target each species. The club is great and members try and help each other out as much as they can. Enjoy the forum, club, fishing and banter!

Dan

Edited by Gnasher

Thanks for all the welcome messages we are looking forward to getting out there and meeting you all especially the Christchurch crews. It looks like we will be nieghbours Wedger as we are also on the Quomps by the bandstand. We should be in the water in the next few weeks so please make yourself known if you see us.

Colin

Welcome to PBSBAC Colin & Bobi

I used to own a Hardy 17. Very competent boats, my lad and I had seven years of fun out of ours and took it all over the place.

The main thing that gave us confidence to venture further afield though was this club

Enjoy your boat and enjoy your membership

Martin

Welcome Colin

I am sure you will soon get to know most of the club members quickly.

Like most things in life the more you put in the more you get out and this club is no different.

Again welcome to the nut house and I hope you get more fishing passes than I do! weep.gif

I earn the points but not allowed to spend them when I want to! laugh.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

Should be no probs cos kids all left home no grand kids (yet), And she who must be obeyed also fishes.

Colin

P.S. Just earned some Go anywhere anytime passes using my flytying skills Whip finishing a necklace for her

(that's what he thinks, Bobi wink.gif )

Welcome to the Club and very tight lines on the new craft

If you want to get to know a few of the Members on a social occasion you may want to come to the annual Dinner Dance on April 4th @ Parkstone Yacht Club.

There should be about 100 attending our biggest social event of the year.

Its posted on the forum if you are interested.

Charlie