Alderney 2009

Adam F

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a great safe trip to everyone who is lucky enough to be going.

I will be thinking of you as I am rubbing down and re-antifoul the hull and all those little jobs that need doing.

Charlie, have a Happy Birthday for Friday, biggrin.gif

just hope they don't try to keel haul you as you pass the ripps!

Look forward to reading the reports

Coddy

cool.gif

have a safe crossing and catch plenty once over there.

looking forward to the reports.

hopefully get our boat out in the brissy channel at the weekend but must admit i am a wee bit envious of you guys fishing that loverly clear water.

Cant wait - I'm sure a few text updates will find there way to the forum over the weekend

Knowing our webmaster he'll probably post live action via his laptop somehow

PJ

Not if I have anything to do with it.........He'll be to tired from carrying fuel..heh haw!!!

Tomo biggrin.gif

Well Alfresco, Just Perfick and Joint Venture made it across and were fishing yesterday 'cos I either heard them talking on the radio, or saw them (Tomo, you don't half 'park' too close to other boats on the drift considering how big the bank is, but your boat looks great!). I would have said hello to more of you but hadn't been in here for ages and didn't know you were coming over It was only when I recognised Alfresco that I clicked!

ABM and I had 15 turbot and brill between us, how did you guys do?

(Tomo, you don't half 'park' too close to other boats on the drift considering how big the bank is, but your boat looks great.

You aint seen nothing !!!!come over to us and fish the Christchurch Ledge when the bream are in... you shake hands with the crew on the next boat...... smile.gif