And you thought trying to guess a smoothound or a starry smoothound was the issue!

lofty

I have no problem with it!!

It's not like we are talking elite athletes here. 

One of Brad's friend's at school who was a girl is now called Harry and is now our window cleaner.

Back in 2016 I had a contractor who did work for us occasionally, and they sent one of their employees to site who had

previously worked on our site in the name of Ian.  One day he turned up and his name was Jess!! Full Trans.

It's just the way of the world now.

Live and let Live I say.

Greg. (Peace Man 😇)

12 hours ago, Graham Nash said:

i don't see the issue to be honest (apart from possibly an advantage of the long casts). I do have an issue with strength events, but fishing? 

Problem is once they are allowed to participate in one sport it may open the door to other sports.

I'm a simple soul, if you're born male or female, that's what you are, end of story. I have no problem whatsoever if you want to pretend or believe you're something else, knock yourself out as long as it doesn't affect me but, in nature, nothing has changed.

Terry.