Newbie intro

RevsMotors

Hi Rik and welcome to our club's website.  We think it's the best in the country but then again we know it's the best in our area....you decide.

Regards learning how to fish your best route would be to look out for members posting for others to crew.  This will speed up the learning curve no end.  You can also ask questions on here, I'm sure you will get no end of help and encouragement.

Why not consider joining the club proper? £15 joining fee plus £15 individual membership will be without doubt the best £30 you will have invested in your new hobby.  That assumes you are prepared to put yourself out and muck in ask questions and ask for rides out.

Anyhow whether you join or not you will find the guys helpful and welcoming

Martin

Hi Rik

Welcome to the club.

I am the Safety Officer so as  member of the club you and your family are entiled to club discounted RYA training.

If you need to do any courses just drop me a PM or check out the Training thread on the forum as I often put up training courses that are currently available.

Hope to meet up at a club meeting (1st Thursday every month at the Trades & Labour Club, Ashley Road, Poole) it's next door to the Esso petrol station.

Dave

Hi Rik

Welcome to the club, I'm based at Cobb's so always about.

The best thing is to get involved and ask lots of questions.

As my boat came out the water yesterday it maybe ideal for you spend some time helping me polish, clean, maintain and generally see where you can spend money on our floating investments!!!  ;)  :D  Worth a try!!

I'm sure you will enjoy, I'm out by the Dry stack office if you are about and fancy a chat.

Chris

Hi Rik

Welcome to the club, I'm based at Cobb's so always about.

The best thing is to get involved and ask lots of questions.

As my boat came out the water yesterday it maybe ideal for you spend some time helping me polish, clean, maintain and generally see where you can spend money on our floating investments!!!  ;)  :D  Worth a try!!

I'm sure you will enjoy, I'm out by the Dry stack office if you are about and fancy a chat.

Chris

Nice try Chris good luck with that

Welcome to the Club Rik

Welcome to the club Rik

You will meet a lot of members at Cobbs Quay, and at Rockley if you ever wander over there

Don't be shy, use the forum for info and get out and crew for other members, they will share mant secrets with you

Remember there is never a stupid question , ask away and see what answers you get

Come and attend one of our monthly meetings at Parkstone a trades and labour club, the first thursday of the month from 7:30pm

You will meet a lot of guys, and we often have monthly topics of interest

Also annual presentation and dinner dance on 26th April, a good chance to meet members and their wives

Tony