Alderney 2013

Adam F

Bonsoir Craig

J'espère que vous n'avez pas eu lieu ici beaucoup, parce que vous avez été occupés en améliorant votre français.

Nous serons tous excités comme les approches de temps.

tout le meilleur

Charlie

Google translate it mate :lol:

You know that I did, born and bred in the West country 

We struggle with English :D  :D

I am happy to organise meals a little nearer the time to avoid so many changes. I will give them warning, though. Last night Harbour Lights again? Second night Rea's (was The Moorings), I can just book and choose meals on the night, and free on the first night as I expect Adam will want to go to Marais Hall.

Terry.

Meal plans fine bt me Terry -was a little worried you werent going to jump in and Rob had stuck me with it ( in which case id probably forget to do anything and end up stuck on a small Island with 30 hungry irate fishermen!

Bonsoir Craig

J'espère que vous n'avez pas eu lieu ici beaucoup, parce que vous avez été occupés en améliorant votre français.

Nous serons tous excités comme les approches de temps.

tout le meilleur
Charlie

Charlie
Ne commencez pas à cette repartir bougre

I am happy to organise meals a little nearer the time to avoid so many changes. I will give them warning, though. Last night Harbour Lights again? Second night Rea's (was The Moorings), I can just book and choose meals on the night, and free on the first night as I expect Adam will want to go to Marais Hall.

Terry.

Top Man Terry :wub:  :D

Google translate it mate :lol:

You know that I did, born and bred in the West country 
We struggle with English :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

We must be owed some good weather - since we aborted the first Alderney dates last year we have barely had any settled weather.

Just did a quick tally on what i caught on the trip 2011- 4 mackeral, 3 turbot, 1wrasse. Cant understand why i am excited ;)

This year i would love a 45lb plus tope to beat my pb, double figure flatty..... And a 20lb plus pollack on the way over so i can say 'i broke your record dad' for 4 days! ( i may need to hitch a ride home if this happens)

I'm an Alderney first timer, I was going to say virgin but that would be off topic...

I'd appreciate some suggestions as to what bait to take over with me and what I should be able to catch or buy there.

Also can I get ice there for a freezer box?

Steve