Alderney 2012

plaicemat

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O/k, looks like we have the beginning of a plan. I am holding 14 beds on our behalf and they are now full. I can get more beds but don't want to do it one at a time so will make a list of those wanting beds and do it all at once, if required. Please let me know if you require a bed, excluding those who have already contacted me or posted.

Terry.

1. "AWOL"

2. Wight Magic

3. Alfresco

4. Phaeton

5. Serenity (recovery dependant)

6. Free boys

7. That bloke from brighton who I will not mention in case of the jinx striking again

8. Abode Craig Ashley + ? favourable conditions only.

9. That bloke from eastbourne who dearn't plan anything so the jinx dont have the time to strike. (may be see 7 above for duplication?)

10. Sweet Chariot II

11. Manta Ray

Tomo biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

The replacement of my old fuel donkey....PaulD for Alderney.....Now he's promoted to Pump Attendant.

It will be kept in Alderney for the summer....so if anybody needs petrol on Alderney trips, pm me.

user posted image330 litre petrol bowser, with 25 metre retractable delivery hose

Tomo biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yipee!

i have a date for the return of the Mrs Sea to the water 11th feb unheard off timimg, no more driving off the crane and setting out for poole the next day and the better news is the yard cant come up with any major work to do because we did it all last year. next job is to order the weather for the trip down- bit more tricky that one

greg

thats the main plan martin, no more of the yard saying i am sorry we started late then got a damaged part from japan which they wont replace because we opened it late and it cant be replaced because of an earthquake for me

plan to get down by mid april at the latest dont know where i will park it, in all my leaving cars down there going back to get it and or the boat back i discovered the train service is quiet good /restfull/cheap so will explore options nearer the town centre, i so enjoyed my walk from parkstone to the train station last year but it was at the limit of what i can do so may be a bit much after a weekend afloat

watch this space the mrs sea cant wait to strech her legs again

(Snip)

i so enjoyed my walk from parkstone to the train station last year but it was at the limit of what i can do so may be a bit much after a weekend afloat

Hi Greg

Perhaps I could sell you a folding mobility scooter so you can ride it to the yard and back to the station!

Leave it on charge whilst out fishing and it's ready for you for the journey home. wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Dave

cool.gif

Late putting pen to paper as Ive a few more considerations to make before committing to fishing....not that it really stopped me before!!!

If there is a space on any of the floatilla, I am happy to crew.

Huge changes have taken place over the past twelve months, seeing me get wed, inherit two extra children, and become a ful time student......groan!

I do not have exams over that period, so would really love the opportunity to make the trip again.

Many thanks in anticipation.........

Rich

Can someone confirm the dates for the Alderney trip?

The posts here seem to suggest 11-14 May but the club calendar is saying 18-21 May.

I plan to be taking JV with Alun and Rob as crew.

cheers

BF

Bloody hell Bob ! ! !

Good to see you're gonna get out again.

Jim