Burnham Comp 29th

Adam F

All,

Please remember it the the retunr leg of the Burnham vs PBSBAC comp on Sunday - they supported us tremendously in March, lets do the same down here.

As their are cash prizes booking in is from 8.30am at Baiter. Scales shut at 5.30pm prompt. Full cash payout.

All details are on the attached flyer.

NB - Paul D, can you put this on the main page until Sunday?

Out of interest who is planning to come? They are brining about 10-15 boats, so we need at least 6 Poole trailered boats to buddy them?.....

post-3-1116885105.ibf

Neo shall be attending ( with Sam as crew )

The poster is a little hard to put on the front page ( as it is word and I will need to save as html etc. I have put the details on the front page though ( as easy !)

For some reason, that last one did not recognise me. As I said, I am hoping Stingray will be there but I think it would be inappropriate to buddy anyone with me. In fact, I could do with a buddy myself!!! huh.gif

Terry B.

I didn't get the chance to take the boat out today to break it in. So I'm available to crew if anyone wants crew.

On the other hand if we are stick for number of boats, I'll bring her down but I'll need some marks as I haven't any around poole.

Adam

As previously mentioned, unfortuately I will be away at another friendly comp on the other side of the IOW.

It will be interesting to see how each side of the Island fishes on the same day if there is any differance at all.

I would like to wish everyone good luck and may the weather gods hold out a smiling hand to us all.

Coddy

cool.gif

Well I hope you all apreciate the fact that I am working on Sunday.

As usual when I work on a Bank Holiday at the Yacht Club, the wind drops so that sailing is delayed and my day is long. tongue.gif

But worse than that I have to spend hours listening to sailors moaning about calm conditions and watching fishing boats heading in and out of the Harbour. weep.gif

I still wish you all Tight Lines and will see you at the slipway and at the weigh in.

I hope all our Members and visitors have a good day.

I will be at work so if anyone has a problem, that needs assistance from ashore during the day. please give me a call on my mobile 07887 794716.

The club is close to the slipway and fully dredged so access is good all day

Tight lines Charlie biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I too won't be able to fish. Not having JIMBOB's ability to integrate (new) life with fishing priorities I will have the family with me and, if the weather is decent, will be out there somewhere but without any gear (well might try and sneak a fly rod or small spinning rod on baord..... ph34r.gif )

I will be listening out when on board though so if anyone has a problem I can help with let me know - always wanted to tow a Warrior like a ringo!

I did'nt expect to be able to make it... but, now I can. biggrin.gif

I'll be bringing Domino, with my mate, Dereck, as crew... he is not currently a member but will come armed with completed membership form and twleve of your English pounds - hope that's OK, Martin/BobF???

We, like several others have suggested, will need some help with marks to fish.

See y'all Sunday morning!

Cheers,

Alan