Magnet kitchen pocket door larder

Newboy

Yes, there is an instruction booklet, but it doesn't cover this pocket door.

None of their fitters have fitted one before, head office is no help.

My branch having to ring around different branch to see if anyone else has sold or fitted one.

I have to build up a whole units from all the boxes around the bottom drawers unit with no instructions.

16038814426563929161366661879851.jpg

16038814272608013782086034113059.jpg

16038814074696759660192090728860.jpg

16038813457363122776447975606702.jpg

Looking at the top photo I would suggest the spacing is guided by the door?
I’d imagine they are using standard sized doors rather than make special doors so the gap will be 1000/1200 and the unit probably undersized to allow for the mechanism. Looking at the photo I’d be imaging 50mm either side of the internal unit to allow for the pocket. You’d need a minimum of 30 to allow for door thickness.
Start with the door sizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent the day ringing different branches to see if they have sold any pocket doors larder and if their fitters have fitted them. 

Ended up speaking to Jim, a bloke who I had bought 2 kitchens before from Andover, he's now at Eastleigh branch, apparently there's a fitter handbook, he got me the section about fitting pocket door larder.

He was surprised Andover branch didn't know there's a handbook.

Lofty, that's a nice looking kitchen. Is that custom by you or bought?

2 hours ago, Colin-58 said:

If your still stuck, let me know , i can make any cabinet fit any space, iam a dab hand with a chain-saw, and i can make chairs from trees!                                                                                         Colin.

May take you up on that Colin

At the bottom of my garden I have a very big stump of an ash tree where it was felled two years ago just above where it divided into two above the ground. I have fancied using a chainsaw to carve it into a bench type seat.

2 hours ago, Colin-58 said:

If your still stuck, let me know , i can make any cabinet fit any space, iam a dab hand with a chain-saw, and i can make chairs from trees!                                                                                         Colin.

Thank you Colin for the offer, but I really only  needed the recessed measurement ( which is 32mm) so that I don't screw the drawer unit too far forward or back.