48 Hour Comp Weather Watch

Mal Thomas

weather is still changeable this morning and not a big window, certainly not 48 hours, should be considered for a summer comp next year, this was always one of the best comps in the year.

when is a decision likely to be made on the weather? as leaving to last minute on a Friday is not ideal.

Having seen the comments, spoken with Neil and looked at the weather, we have taken the decision to CANCEL the comp this weekend and hope for an Indian summer, you never know.

Sorry guys but we have to think of everyone. No doubt some may still get a trip in on Saturday as a consolation.

Why not just change it to a 12hr comp ?

7- 7 Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not really the point of it - reason\history of the 48hr is you can fish as much or as little as you like. Overnight if you wish etc. Our usual comps are limited to a short window, this one is the exception.

In my experience it is best to not change the rules of a comp last minute, that is a can of worms!

R

That's not really the point of it - reasonhistory of the 48hr is you can fish as much or as little as you like. Overnight if you wish etc. Our usual comps are limited to a short window, this one is the exception.

In my experience it is best to not change the rules of a comp last minute, that is a can of worms!

R

fair enough Rob, was just an idea !

Being a newbie I will learn !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideas from members are always welcome, don't be shy.

Just don't change a comp, hahaha!

As mentioned above, it is a good summer comp and no doubt will move back next year.

We so postpone and sometimes lose comps due to weather, I think we live in the wrong place for boating! Maybe 2 complimentary hobbies needed, such as boating and kite flying.