Angling Trust

Maverick Martin

Angling Trust

Media Release

Immediate Release

Wednesday 18th February 2009

---BEGINS---

Sport England Calls on Anglers

The Angling Trust is calling on all anglers who are members of an angling club, and young anglers, to take part in a new survey. One thousand anglers must register for the survey if angling is to be eligible to receive the promised four year funding package of

• 3 weeks later...

Having heard a presentation from Mark Lloyd, Chief Executive of the Angling Trust at the weekend (B.A.S.S agm) i am much more confident that the angling trust will deliver.

Marc is an impressive person and in my opinion the right sort to lead the organisation.

He inspires confidence that the AT will be the kind of organisation that we want it to be and i believe that Sea Angling will be better represented than it ever has been in the past.

i have now signed up as an individual member and plan to take advantage of the Fish for free initiative:

By joining the Angling Trust, you will automatically be registered with the hugely beneficial Fish For Free cardless loyalty programme.

Within days, you will be able to earn loyalty points that can be used to pay for your annual EA Rod Licence, fishing permits, tackle or special experiences. Loyalty points are earned by shopping at participating retailers, either online or on the high street.

http://www.anglingtrust.net/page.asp?secti...mme+for+anglers

PJ