13th July Specimen Comp

Paul D

The Specimen Comp is rescheduled to the 13th July. The family Day afloat has been rescheduled to August 10th.

Those intending to fish can book in here.

I shall start off :-

NEO and crew ( Paul R ? )

We are hoping to take the boat away for another holiday trip in the week ,but we hope to be back and given suitable weather intend to fish the comp

If the weather is good Gordon and Neal should be joining Dan and I looking for some specimens

Charlie biggrin.gif

I should be out on Dat Dam Boat (hang over depending as i plan on getting lashed up sat night laugh.gif ), but if im fragile, it will be more of a jolley than competitive fishing this time. Either out of christchurch for ray and bass, or sowley 'way' for a hound or stinger launching from keyhaven.

Dom as crew (?) if not il be looking for crew (novice or experienced, it doesn't really matter)

Danny

Edited by Gnasher

ok crew sorted, book me in wink.gif But dont count on me to catch anything as theres 4 of us on the small boat, il be enjoying no space, one rod only, and 'coz there all beginners and never been boat fishing, il be skipper, anchor monkey, navigator, setting up all tackle, launching, retrieving, lending out gear, unhooking fish, baiting up etc, etc ph34r.gif deep joy ph34r.gif

il prob end up chucking the rod in the cuddy instead and seeing if i can get my crew a few fish instead, but book me in anyway, but im not sure if i will actually drop a line.

Edited by Gnasher

As a total novice to fishing I may be to crew if it's of use to anybody. Subject to how long you plan on being out and getting it past my other half. :wink:

I'm not looking to drop a line as I havn't bought any gear yet. I'm happy to watch and try to gain some knowledge.

Unrfortunateley crew has just called off sick and can't make tomorrows comp sad.gif

I am therefore Crewless!!! weep.gifweep.gifweep.gif

Place therefore available for tomorrow if anyones interested

I'll be leaving Cobbs Quay around 9.00AM(may be later rather than earlier) fishing more for fun than competition but you never know your luck rolleyes.gif

If anybody is interested give me a ring on 07917357405

Peteg