You always wanted a Botnia Targa!! :)

Powerboat Training UK

Many of you will have seen Top Hat around the harbour over the years - now is your chance to own a Botnia Targa. We are selling Top Hat as we have changed to chartering a vessel in - True Blue - instead of owning our own motor cruiser. Therefore Top Hat is available at Cobbs Quay via Clipper. 

Happy to chat through with any members if interested

https://www.clippermarine.co.uk/boat-for-sale/Botnia-Targa-30-FOR-SALE-7260857.html

You know it makes total sense! :)

Regards, Paul

This is one well used Targa over 6000 hours on the engines. The inside looks pretty tired, to be expected with that much use. It's also not setup for fishing at all.

The MFD is quite old and well outside the normal line of view for the helm, the usual place for the MFD is where the engine control and instruments have been placed.

Steve S - if i promise to move the chartplotter I take it we have a deal?? :) Truth is re the position its set up for training in terms of use of chart table /navigation. Actually works fine where it is as took the boat the whole way round Ireland with it there and seeing it from the helm position is fine, obviously works best if you have crew. Nowadays with the ability to replicate it through an iPad I would keep the plotter where it and just an in an iPad bracket nearer the helm. Its not the latest version but certainly isn't old and it works just fine :)

Lofty - have to be honest - price of boats blows my mind too! 

regards, Paul

Re: we have a deal?

Fraid not Paul, I have a Targa 31 already. I was giving some objective views as a Targa owner based on what I saw on the photos and text.

I love my Targa, they are expensive but work really well in our waters, they are well designed and made from quality materials so stand the test of time.