November Cod Comp

Mal Thomas

The weather has forced us to Cancel the cod comp. I do not think I have heard of a cod being caught yet in open waters, so we may not be missing much in the way of catching Cod. Are the Cod going to turn up at all this year? Some Charter skippers are starting to search for species other than Cod to fill their days at Sea.

Neal will try to rearrange our Cod Comp.

Make mine a cheddar and a small stilton for Cerrie, I will see if the kids want a dairylea triangle*

*Other soft cheese options are available and PBSBAC to not endorse dairylea products in anyway. Please consume cheese responsibly and be aware of the health hazards connected to the consumption of dairy products.

30 minutes ago, iansimpson63 said:

Make mine a cheddar and a small stilton for Cerrie, I will see if the kids want a dairylea triangle*

*Other soft cheese options are available and PBSBAC to not endorse dairylea products in anyway. Please consume cheese responsibly and be aware of the health hazards connected to the consumption of dairy products.

Ian, it's not the cheese that's the problem it's the red wine and port (not cheap lidle stuff) that goes with it that can cause short term (sometimes long term) memory loss