Student help

Maverick Martin

I am a PhD student at the Centre for Marine and Coastal Policy Research at Plymouth University and I am writing to ask if you could help me with my research by taking part in a short online survey and forwarding this invitation to the members of the Poole Bay Small Boat Angling Club.

In my project, I am exploring different approaches to improve the engagement of stakeholders in marine management decisions. As an active user of the marine environment and key stakeholder in any potential marine management decision, your views are invaluable for my study.

The survey will take approximately 10 minutes and is completely confidential. Your information will remain anonymous and only aggregated results will be analysed and presented. Please follow this link to take part in the survey: http://tinyurl.com/marine-stakeholder-engagement

The findings will form an important part of my PhD thesis, at the end of which I hope to come up with recommendations on how to improve the dialogue between marine policy makers, managers and stakeholders so that stakeholder views are integrated more effectively into marine management decisions.

If you have any questions about this survey or my research, please do not hesitate co contact me (laura.friedrich@plymouth.ac.uk).

I want to thank you very much in advance for supporting my research.

Kindest regards,

Laura

Laura A. Friedrich

PhD student & Research assistant

Centre  for  Marine  and  Coastal  Policy  Research

School  of  Marine  Science  and  Engineering, Plymouth University

Email:  laura.friedrich@plymouth.ac.uk

Office: Level  3  Marine  Building

Mailing address: School Office, School of Marine Science and Engineering, Plymouth University, Reynolds Building, Drake  Circus,  Plymouth  PL4  8AA,  UK

www.plymouth.ac.uk/research/marcopol          Twitter: @marcopolpu / @lauraaf_marine