ALDERNEY 2014

great white

I think for the weather to change that much now would be a miracle!

Why dont we make it official its cancelled so people have a chance not to loose their holiday booked this weekend?

Cancel tonight and agree on a new date for the trip, any date is ok with me!

If anyone wants to meet tonight not a problem with venue.

Likewise but I may keep monday floating as a one day option, as all of the crew are available and its about time we fished a wreck this year

May need a buddy boat if anyone has a similar plan. Could be a shake down Adam

Bloody weather, it looked on a couple of days ago.

Reluctantly agree we will not be going to Alderney this time.  Unfortunately I cannot make the reserve date either.  Also for me June is difficult if not impossible, 6th June cruising weekend, 13th-17th June will be at the wsf meet, 21st is the club BBQ, the 28th is the club open.  How boring life would be without fishing and boating  :)

Reluctantly agree we will not be going to Alderney this time.  Unfortunately I cannot make the reserve date either.  Also for me June is difficult if not impossible, 6th June cruising weekend, 13th-17th June will be at the wsf meet, 21st is the club BBQ, the 28th is the club open.  How boring life would be without fishing and boating  :)

so June is one big month long gale then.....

Likewise but I may keep monday floating as a one day option, as all of the crew are available and its about time we fished a wreck this year

Sounds good to me Charlie.....May give them numbers a try.....😆

Tomo

Im getting concerned now as you guys all canceling and im supposed to be heading over on rapid fisher charter boat on monday.

But looking at next weeks forecast im beginning to wonder when the skipper is going to cancel as Tuesday 13th looks yuck and I dont fancy it at all.

Like most of you guys im totally gutted as its my only time of the year I get to go.

Going to try and find other things to do next week with my week off.

:-(

Im getting concerned now as you guys all canceling and im supposed to be heading over on rapid fisher charter boat on monday.

But looking at next weeks forecast im beginning to wonder when the skipper is going to cancel as Tuesday 13th looks yuck and I dont fancy it at all.

Like most of you guys im totally gutted as its my only time of the year I get to go.

Going to try and find other things to do next week with my week off.

:-(

Silver Spray has cancelled his ice for the weekend as well

Tony