ALDERNEY 2014

great white

Lets hope the weather picks up for next weekend or sounds like there won't be many of us making the trip on the reserve date!!

Either works for me but will need to find a new crew for the later one AAAARGGHHHHHHHHHH! :wacko:  :blink:

OK guys

It does not look like a certainty either way yet

We are due to meet at Ishida tomorrow at 7pm to discuss / agree what we can manage in the way of weather and whether we can go this weekend or in a fortnight

Second grandchild due on next dates so cannot go.

Tony

Agree - it looks bad even this far out.

If teams cant make the next date 2 weeks forward - why rush - we also have a couple of new boats still not delivered. Two of the best trips Ive done have been in June, and the temp is usually hotter too. The bass, tope and cod on the wrecks are also in.

Why dont we look at a date early June?

I wouldnt bother meeting Mon eve with the current forecast.

I cant do first weekend in June other than that no objections to a June date although if the reserve date has a nice weather window wouldn't be averse to two trips!

If you guys are out of Portland I'm up for going across whenever the weather window appears, one of the reasons I bought the bigger boat was to do a few Alderney trips.

Usually able to get away at short notice.