Flounder comp

Brian

Had planned to fish with Rich on his boat Warren. However I was rammed from behind by a 4x4 when waiting at a round about.The wife's car is a write off and I have a bad back so no fishing of any kind for the moment. Should give others a better chance. Will try and get to the weigh in.

Allan. mad.gif

Edited by Leicester Fisheagle

Allan

Hope you fel better soon.

I was told this week of someone who has claimed back their mooring fees for the time they could not use their boat following a car accident so its worth a try.

Mick

However, if the boat is still on it's mooring, wouldn't the charges still apply?

Terry.

Weather looking pretty grotty for Sunday.......

perhaps Allan will have time to recover [ get well soon!!].... and Adam and a few others could join in if it's postponed ??

Another week in prospect when the forecasters barcharts lokk as colourful as a tube of Smarties !!

Chaps, I'm sure you have all seen the forecast. It's not pretty, most sites agree that F5 gusting 6 with heavy rain. In theory it's fishable but with the kayak boys also out I think it's better to err on the side of caution and postpone the comp 1 week to the 18th Dec.