November Open comp

Maverick Martin

tongue.gif Newboy, From what I understand yes you can , but only two at a time in total. Realistically, what leads are we looking at on Sunday? I dont want to bring a bucket of leads I am not going to use lads. I am talking about the biggest I will need. Also, along the same lines, what tide run are we fishing in? Regards, BB cool.gif

All depends on where you fish mate!! The deep water marks off the Spoil grounds can need 1.5lb - 2lb on a big tide and 8oz on the slack, can go lighter for the whiting possible 6oz.

If you fish closer in (unlikely unless weather is bad) 12oz will probably be the max, with 8-10oz the norm.

The harbour for flatties, then anything from 1/4oz to 4oz.

Take a selection - but dont go mad. Ill have 2x1.5lb 2x1lb 4x12oz 4x10oz 4x8oz and probably 1 each of 6,5,4 etc...

Hope this helps - I would have though your helpful skipper whould have called you by now to advise you on what you need!!!

I'm with you Mark - skippers the last to know what's going on !

Shame about the weather - Saturday looks really excellent - but Sunday's showing promise unless the systems speed up at all, in which case we could be heading back with a stiff Northerly sad.gif

Suspect that Baiter will be somewhat less of a challenge through the day than Kimmeredge was for some crews rolleyes.gif

Hi all

As you are all about to get off to bed early so to be fresh as a kipper in the morning ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

I would like to wish everyone the best of luck and may the biggest bribe to Rich and I (and of course Martin) win! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

On a friendly note I will be available to assist with launching and I will bring a long rope to tow trailers out if you want it. This will allow you a quicker get a way to your favorite spot.

Good luck and take care out there.

I just wish I was out there with you ............. maybe next year wink.gifwink.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

Coddy

Just hitch Sammy on the car in the morning. and bring her to baiter with you. wink.gif

By the time Sue finds out you will be out amongst the fish.

Charlie biggrin.gif

Hi Charlie

I think if I did that I would be sleeping on the boat for ever! sad.gif

All my fishing gear would be down in the harbour and ............... ouch! ph34r.gif

But at least we bought her a car today (Sat) but can't pick it up till next week-end so it's anpther week of a hire car! sick.gif

Coddy

cool.gif