Lure Comp 19th July

Adam F

This Sunday is meant to be the annual Lure Comp - best specimen caught on a lure.... however the weather isnt looking too good.

I'll start a list for who's fishing, but keep and eye on the weather and I'll post Fri / Sat AM with a decision.

1.) Adam F

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shame about the comp will have to go and chuck some lead around in a field instead.

Don't think we can fish the new date as we are playing on the quay at Mudeford in the evening. What is the earliest time to start fishing cos we might try and get a couple of hours in if we can start first thing in the morning.

Colin

Thanks Charlie

If I can get Bobi out of bed that early we should be able to fish most of the comp. It's just that we have to sure of getting back as if we dont make it in time for the gig the band will be missing two Trombones.

If anyone is interested in Big Band music there is a FREE (yes I know shouting) concert on the Quomps Sat 1930ish and Mudeford Quay Sun 1930ish.

If we don't manage to fish good luck to all and lets hope the weather is kind.

Colin