Congratulations Martin

bootlegger

For being joint winner of the Bream Comp with a winning fish of 3lb 11oz, I think that's right.

I couldn't take part this year but was present at the weigh in.

And well done to my crew mate Dan with four Bream, unfortunately all under 2lb but got the most on his boat I understand.

Thanks guys.

Yes once again Maverick has a winning spot in the Poole Dolphin's open Bream comp cool.gif (second year running cool.gifcool.gif ) only this time it's my turn smile.gif (Dean won last year). I had to share the first spot this year with another club member Crazy Fred who fished from his own boat Cygnus, well done to him. Both fish weighed in at 3lb-11oz

I had Daniel Chapman and Gary Ayles crewing who were top crew for letting me win ph34r.gif . We lost count how many Bream we had aboard but it must of been approaching 100 between us. Most fish in the 1-2lb range with a smatering of larger fish amongst them.

Other club members were also on the prize table so once again PBSBAC showed the way.

Well done to all that managed to get in the prizes

I would like to thank Poole Dolphins and their sponsors for putting on such a fabulous day, we'll be back next year.

Martin

like a mill pool, sun out all day no wind, lots of fishermen with sun burnt faces etc. cool.gif

Had a good day out with Martin and young Daniel an exellent angler who really knows his stuff. Martin`s not bad either wink.gif

Many thanks Martin and Daniel for a good day`s fishing. wink.gif

Gary

Well done guys ,super result 2 years running Martin way to go cool.gif .

I coulnt fish had to do a family day .

Sounds like it was a bit of a car park on the "hot spots" around poole and christchurch.30 odd anchors going do on a tight spot followed by dozens of weights and noisy crew probably scared all the bream half way back across the channel laugh.gifsmile.gif

Tight lines

James

Nice one Martin and Fred, sounded like the fishing was a little better than on the ledge.

Great sized fish. we were fishing alongside Illusion and I think they had a slow day as well.

Hopefully Dan is not going to be disappointed with the fishing next week !

Well done Martin and Fred....splendid catches smile.gif

I was one of a the Ledge Armada and counted 35 boats at one point there...we had a solitary bream of 2lb 10oz....thereby just missing out on a packet of hooks at the weigh in sad.gif

Think I must have been right next to you Paul D.... ???

Mark,

Were you the boat I was anchored directly in front of. Dropping ground bait form the bow of the boat ?

( I thought I saw Adam speak to you guys ? )

We were directly alongside Illusion ( although I only realised when I heard Tom's voice ! )

Talking of flags, and I'll start a new thread later, my missus just got a brand new automatic embroidery thingy that plugs into her computer and scanner. Could be the source of a Club Pennant biggrin.gif .

rolleyes.gif