Congratulations Martin

bootlegger

Sounds like I missed a busy weekend !

Well done Martin and Fred ............ Martin deserves to win a gong or two...... reward for all the hard work on our behalf.

Hope the bream fishing continues into next weekend, though weather doesn't seem to be forecast as so good ........ but we know how reliable these aren't at this range !!

I couldn't fish this comp due to prior commitment in Cornwall [ will post in catch reports]..... Did you have a good day Mark ?, sorry I couldn't join you. Wel done on your 2 - 10.

Alun.

Even more reason for a club flag to display on our boats. A quick glance and we know who's who.

nah - it's easy..............landing net in use = club boat rolleyes.gif

seriously I would be more than happy to purchase a club pennant were one to exist. May I tactfully suggest that it be pennant sized and any fundamentally any colours except blue/black or white................if you are close enough to read fancy art work you don't need it for recognition purposes!

Black on yellow or orange PBSBAC for example - although yellow could be confused with a Q flag so orange?