In case you didn't know

Brian

Hummmmmmm, do you think that was put up for the new jet ski boys Brian ? πŸ˜‚.Β  Β  I saw one bloke back a van in at baiter two years ago and float a jet ski out. I then wondered what his " sea sense " was like. Blu_ _ y half watts ! 😞

13 hours ago, Colin-58 said:

Hummmmmmm, do you think that was put up for the new jet ski boys Brian ? πŸ˜‚.Β  Β  I saw one bloke back a van in at baiter two years ago and float a jet ski out. I then wondered what his " sea sense " was like. Blu_ _ y half watts ! 😞

My son-in-law and his mate used to launch and recover a jet ski like that at Hamworthy. His mate’s dad bought him a new pickup every year.

I remember a friend who used to reverse his BMW in up to the wheel hubs at Baiter. I questioned the advisability of this but he told me that car could take that sort of treatment. I asked was it galvanised but he said no, it's a company car. πŸ˜€

Β 

Terry.

I remember a friend who used to reverse his BMW in up to the wheel hubs at Baiter. I questioned the advisability of this but he told me that car could take that sort of treatment. I asked was it galvanised but he said no, it's a company car.
Β 
Terry.
Gordon M?