Actually took Wishin Too out

niggle

Really not used Wishin Too much at all this year compared to previous seasons due to having a slight lack of power which until recently now seems sorted.It was only a slight loss but it peed me off as wouldn't go over 20knts and was slow getting there,separate fuel supply was tried.....same.Injectors tested......same,all new fuel lines and filters for the umpteenth time.....same.Talked to Paul from BBMS at the boat show and he said the fuel pump had an internal filter but was unsure where,so surfed the web and eventually found a diagram of the pump under Land Cruiser 4.2litre with a filter under the fuel cut off valve.So Saturday night with torch in hand and Sandy along to nag me I went down and stripped it down ....there was a small ball of fluff/fibres clogging the filter.Cleaned all out and a blast out Monday pm........I got 25.9 knots....................at flipping last and that was with a very dirty hull from lack of use.

So today I thought I'd take a "Mick Pike"or other wise known as a Mal Thomas ( a day off)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Boat went well today but I had to remember how to fish๐Ÿ˜‰ Fishing was slow outside the harbour apart from small bream then I had a clonking grey gurnard at 12oz then a tub about 2lb that went like a bass on light gear........that was about it apart from a small joey and more bream.

So went in the harbour where fishing was much more active with good size bream loads of bass and a keeper plaice.

Great to get out again and even better that I have full power back but I will get her bum scrubbed before the cod trips

I can feel a day off coming to get over the abuse suffered on this website :Dย  :Dย  :D , you try your best and this is what you get.

Nige has got his mojo back watch out everyone. He is probably making his cod rigs already.

ย 

Glad you have got the boat sorted mate. ;)