Do my eyes deceive me?

Oli

Frisky will be out Saturday and Monday, hopefully.

Probably going East, to avoid the biggish tides, and have a gentle session at Southbourne Rough, The Clan McAvey, X-Ray or the edge of the Ledge....unless anyone can suggest somewhere better!

Anyone planning to go that way is welcome to keep in touch on Ch 6, and we can share good/bad news re mackerel etc.

I am going out tomorrow as a stand on Vessel for Tony but will do some fishing, if someone fancies crewing post here or phone me

Charlie we are intending doing a social thing on Monday.  We will have number 3 son his wife and 2 grandchildren on board but wouldn't mind meeting up if your out

There is Jim give me a call 01202 721955 late start 9:30 bridge back in sometime after Tony reappears at Poole end then to suit us really.  

Tony is hoping to hit St Albans at around 12:30.  We will be out as security for Tony but not expecting a problem so would be rude not to do some fairly inshore fishing

Hi Guys

Starting from Weymouth about 10:30 tomorrow  get the last of the flood at Weymouth and move towards St Aldhelm's at or just after 1st High Swanage

Many thanks to Neal riding shotgun and Martin for moral support / Rescue? at the Poole end

Thanks guys

what a club!!!!!

Tony

Hi Guys

Starting from Weymouth about 10:30 tomorrow  get the last of the flood at Weymouth and move towards St Aldhelm's at or just after 1st High Swanage

Many thanks to Neal riding shotgun and Martin for moral support / Rescue? at the Poole end

Thanks guys

what a club!!!!!

Tony

Serenity back at Rockley after 4 hour trip at 7 knots

Many thanks to Neal and Martin and Jim for their support

Fuel problems and worn water pump bearings

Starting to look expensive

Tony