"I'll get by with a little help from my friends"

TomBettle

Drat, I forgot the picture of Abode!

Guys, please keep voting if you haven't done so yet.

Currently in 1st and 2nd place, but I don't know when the comp closes.

It's great to see angling pics doing well in a competition that is dominated by sailing photos so please keep voting away!!!

Pics 3 and 23 for those who are struggling to find them!

Thank you!

http://www.ybw.com/pictures/motorboats/boa...ed-by-boat2boat

done

but going by the name of the comp perhaps you should have posted some boat to boat pictures tongue.gif

I did!

Including one of yours!

...along with some fishing pics and the fishing pics are the ones they chose for the finals. You can see all of my entries on the B2B website.

Thanks for the vote Charlie.

Hey guys

I have no idea when voting ends for this, but I am sitting in 1st and 3rd so anyone who hasn't yet cast their vote, please do.

My pics are number 3 and number 23 in the list.

Just for the record the cop wasn't specifically about "boat photos", but about photos taken from a boat. And for the record I did actually submit several of the boaty ones from our club jaunts... they unfortunately weren't short listed...

I think my Marlin pics were taken as a token gesture to the boat anglers out there. It would be great if they were up at the top simply to show them that there are plenty of us and we aren't a boating minority.

Keep voting! Thanks

Tom

It's even more important you all vote as I have just realised that the guy currently in second is actually a professional photographer (Adam Godfrey Photography). Vote for me PLEASE!

Do you think he is using copius multi-forum canvassing to edge up his votes>! rolleyes.gif

It's even more important you all vote as I have just realised that the guy currently in second is actually a professional photographer (Adam Godfrey Photography). Vote for me PLEASE!

Do you think he is using copius multi-forum canvassing to edge up his votes>! rolleyes.gif

I reckon he must be!

Cheeky bugger! wink.gif