Rig Bags

Wedger

Bit of chat about gripseal bags for keeping rigs.

possible sources are

Here

or here

If you search for grip seal or write on grip seal there are a few you can buy on-line.

The ones I had at the club were 100mm x 140mm, and if memory serves I paid about

Edited by Wedger

Haven't seen these things before. For the rigs I make myself, I use bank cash bags to store them in. Nett cost, zero. However, probably not as hard wearing as these and definitely not as Gucci. biggrin.gif

Terry.

Terry the grip top ones are waterproof, so even in the damp salty air the rigs stay perfect for ages.

Charlie

Gary

the seal top bags I use and those in my rig wallets seem to hold them without melting.

although some do not like to be left loose in the large plastic tool box I keep onboard with lures in, so they have to be bagged in there.

Charlie

Also found if shads/jellys get wet, they need to be kept seperated so individual bags are good.

Dave

cool.gif

Charlie

Also found if shads/jellys get wet, they need to be kept seperated so individual bags are good.

Dave

Dave I find that if they DON'T get wet they DON'T catch anything

Colin wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Colin

You will have to take me out then so I can get them wet or even better fish molested! wink.gif

Dave

cool.gif