Burnham @ Poole 9th Sept

Adam F

Finally we have agreed a new date for the Burnham comp in return for our visit earlier this year.

The date is the 9th September. The format will be as before - so meet at Baiter for booking in from 7.30am with last booking in at 8.30am. The competition will be from 9am until 4pm, with the scales shutting at 5pm.

The format is best specimen with only one fish per angler to be weighed. Min sizes as per Wesses NFSA listing. Entry will be

Burnham boats will be buddied where possible / needed with a Poole boat of similar size / speed / capability.

Neo has better capability now than last time when I was buddied witha boat that had insufficient fuel, went really slow and had an anchor rope which didn't reach the bottom wink.giflaugh.gif

Neo will endeavour to be there, provided I am not in the USA. will be "crew hunting" again if anyone interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there....bright and early, and fishing on 'Imagine' with Richard, a mate from work.

Is it the 'usual' format with something back at the mariners or will it be weigh in and disperse at baiter ?

Paul

Mike - I suppose if you booked in first thing ,by car, you would still have a reasonable time for motoring/ sail to get on an inshore mark. Fishings from 09:00 so wouldnt be the end of the world if you didnt start till 10:00till 15:00. its just the dash from the marina for the weigh in.

logistics... logistics...logistics..

Edited by Sinbad

Thanks for the support guys.

Yes - Baiter for weigh in and dispersal after.

Mike - We can arrange for you to pre-book and someone to take your fish to be weighed - the same goes for anyone who has a deep draft, let me know and we will arrange to sort you out.

I hope to be out for this one.

Will advise nearer the time.

Mike, I will haul your catch ashore if required. Though remember I am only small so will not be able to take anything large and clad in neoprene to the weigh-in!

Rob

Edited by rob francis

Please could someone post the NFSA specimen weights list..... after a search of the forum etc and NFSA website, I've drawn a blank.... but then it has been a tiring day at the office!!

I've PM'd Adam to clarify if its one rod only fishing, but me thinks it would be a great help if the spec listy plus the comp rules were posted as a download or something....Paul D?

Thanks

Paul