She's Here!!!!

Adam F

Hooray!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Finally I have my Warrior! biggrin.gif Over the moon is an understatment!

Went and picked her up this morning with the very kind help of Bob F, who followed me home - cheers Bob, I owe you one!

She is now sat in my drive, worrying the neighbours!!

I would just like to say a thank you to everyone in the club who has given advice or helped me in any way to buy her - I would never have bought such a boat had I not joined the club, and the expertise, advice and help I have been given has been fantastic!

I look forward to an even better summer than I had last year on Tara (R.I.P! biggrin.gif )

Cheers

Adam

post-6-1081011058.jpg

What a sexy little beauty. She's the sorta thing that could turn a young chaps eye and no mistake. rolleyes.gif No doubt you'll be spending the night sitting in the cabin with a flask of coffee and a bottle of brandy having a good gloat.

I can hear the maniacle laughter from here "MINE ALL MINE HAha haha haaaaa!!" mad.gif

However remember that other fishermen will covert her clean lines and wonderous performance. Will she stay true to you or be tempted by a better tray of king rag than you can supply. unsure.gif She is a wild thing of the sea. Will you ever be able to tame her and make her yours,,,,,,,,,,,, weep.gif

Ooow Er ..... I'm of for a cold shower and a dried frog pill........ I'ts the moon wot does it. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Mike

Hi Adam

She looks great, I know what you mean about the grin you get just looking at her biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Went out in mine on Saturday, Coastguard reported wind strength F5 increasing to F6 or F7!! sick.gif

Huge swells near harbour entrance but she coped very well as long as you took it steady unsure.gif

They are a superb boat and I am sure you will have many great hours on her ......just need the fish now! laugh.gif

Have fun and enjoy

Cod