Burnham Return Leg

Gnasher

Hi all

The weather as usual is playing a blinder sick.gif

I have spoken to Martin and Adam and a final decision will be made on the Competition tonight.

It sounds as if individuals are already deciding

keep an eye on the Forum someone will post the decision as soon as its made

If we reschedule it will be soon so the bream are still available, If that means Burnham can not re-schedule on the same date we will worry about that later.

Charlie biggrin.gif

Hi all

after checking with various weather sites and checking the TV weather Peter and I have postponed the Bream / Burnham comp sad.gifsad.gif

We do not consider the forecast to be good enough to fish even the inshore grounds.

Due to possible Family commitments by Members over the bank Holiday weekend we have decided to postpone by 2 weeks to Sunday 4th June

I hope that the Burnham lads can still come down

Its a shame but its safety first

Charlie biggrin.gif

well i going out rain or shine sun............in the harbour as i need a fix. Prob give xchurch a miss as all the fresh rain water comming down will effect the mullet fishing, so lymo harbour it will be just for some schoolie bashing.

4th june also sounds great. If Dom cant fish(i hope he will, but its his daughters 2nd birthday) i will be looking for crew.

I agree Adam if we are fishing the 48 hour comp how can we buddy up with the Burnham lads. Some of us will already be out when they arrive. Also I don't feel that a Bream comp and specimen comp go together

Would it be possible to look at the diary and see if we can fit the Burnham lads in a bit later on.

Martin

Sorry Guys

Peter and I were both on mobiles and I had not double checked dates

Perhaps it would be better to fish our Bream comp next weekend and look to see when we can re schedule the Burnham lads.

Please post thought about fishing on the 28th, a Bank holiday sunday.

I do not think we can double book the 48 hr weekend, so the bream comp will not be fished on June 4th.

Please pass the message around.

Sorry for any confusion caused biggrin.gif

Martin/Adam can you call me to discuss dates

I am at work this morning

Charlie biggrin.gif

I believe next weekend is our first family day out so that would be no good. Best leave it as the 48hour comp. Trouble is we have such a busy calendar.

Adam has emailed Burnham already so best not muck them around assuming they are not busy that weekend of course.

Martin

Edited by Maverick

Ok

not sure what is going on myself now

better call is postponed to a date to be announced later

I do not know how to put a poll on Duncan that is why I asked for comments this morning

So please keep an eye on here, and if you have an opinion post it please.

I need to speak to some of the committee to try and sort this out,

But I have just come in and am out again in 45 mins so it will not be today

Charlie biggrin.gif

Sry Charlie - it doesn't have the function so it would have to be a new thread simply asking people to indicate which they would prefer - having ginven options.

Flawed of course, as you have pointed out before, because not everyone is on here!

Martin's post suggests that you are looking at the Burnham match as well as the Bream - if so I can see why you were rulling out the 48hr weekend; it just wouldn't work. Running the bream as part of the 48hr however would be relatively simple and most would either dedicate a tide to them or even spend he whole weekend looking for that elusive 5lb fish!

Surely Burnham could be rescheduled better to early Autumn on it's own? Giving everyone more time to plan logistics?

Anyway I will leave you too it as I seem to have confused things - sry weep.gif