BFT Falmouth

jerry.shutter

A final swan song for my mate from Grenada, who has just returned to the UK having run a sports boat in Kenya and WI for 30years. We could not believe our luck with the weather, superb. The fish this year were a much smaller year class atm averaging 80-170lbs whereas the the previous successful trip 2 years ago they were 300-600lbs. Stewart now 78 and feeling his years, didn’t want to play a fish stand, up but having seen 4 to the boat we twisted his arm and he bought a nice 65inch 130lbs guesstimate in short order. Over the two days we had 10 fish to the boat to 66inches around 150lbs, we dropped one but were delighted to of tagged 11. Great laughs and a good send off to Stewart retiring in Bishops Stortford. 
Get in this year or next with Steve Porter on True Blue, great skipper and gent with a top crew.

IMG_4164.jpeg

IMG_4158.jpeg

IMG_4147.jpeg

IMG_4141.jpeg

IMG_4125.jpeg

IMG_4128.jpeg

IMG_4108.jpeg

IMG_4154.jpeg

5 hours ago, jerry.shutter said:

iPhone Jim, I’d love to do something as some great shots and colours.

I don't do iphone Jerry.

I can't look at the mo but if you haven't sorted it in a couple of weeks let me know and I'll have a look.

I'm tied up on an urgent project until then. 👍