JoJo Out West

Rob

So, anothe Autum, and JoJo heads west with Adam as crew.

We went to Plymouth this time, a first. Been to Dartmouth, Mylor Falmouth and Mullion Lizard before.

I wanted to see the Eddystone, I think.it.is iconic.

We had scoped out a slip, as Adam I and were in Plymouth a few months ago looking at a Cheeta Cat for JV replacement (it did not become the actual replacement).

Where can you got with 2 super wide and accessable slipways with free parking? AWESOME!

We headed down Thursday pm, to a questionable campsite, but, it was convenient!

Friday we headed out with plenty of burley and frozen bait.

We launched and headed to Eddystone in the fog. Could not see it for ages, then it appeared put of the mist, having heard it for most of our journey.

Featherd some macs (to 1lb6oz), tiny fish busting ther surface, oil flat sea, amazing. We used the electric outboard for some movement, as wind and tide were near non-existent, and holding us still as working against each other.

We many interactions with dolphins, saw (mostly heard) whales, all day and a single blue.

Hearing dolphins on or tuna was a game, what would appear from the mist..... could be either. Great scenes of both!!!

Day two was similar, but much better vis.
Dolphins, tuna, whales (minke), awesome, what a trip for the wildlife alone!

No sharks, I said to Ad, we have had them as packing up before. Reeled in a couple of rods, I saw a shoal of 100 2" fish moving behind the boat. We'd seen these earlier you but not in such formation , I the. Noted, they are following a small blue.

it then took a pollack we had chucked in fromntje coolbox of macs.game on last call.

Again, nothing big, but welcome. Weather was awesome, good company, what more could we have had?

Superb.

R

d90b29778c5624bc5b59094d9b536518.jpg54f642fb6b83895cb044b7470a3b9ac3.jpgd65ae4f25a61d7b78973fc78cb82f597.jpga0389a3cf2e76e3bd34d5c3673ab260f.jpg