Ray Competition Sunday 19th Sept - Seeing help please

Colin-58

Hi all,

I am hoping to bring my boat down for the competition this Sunday and seeking someone with experience to help show me he ropes.

I have a new Hummingbird GPS Fishfinder, if anyone is familiar with how to set it, also help with fishing marks etc. I usually launch my boat from baiter, also I have have no idea what bait and tackle will be needed this weekend. My fishing experience so far seems to be random mackerel fishing.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.  

Kind Regards and thanks in advance,

Colin. 

Hi Stuie,

Thanks for your reply. I don't have any crew as yet so if someone would like to join me they would be very welcome, preferably someone who knows a bit about

fishing as i  have little experience also i have a new hummingbird 10 and a half inch job to play with and try to set etc, A member has been kind enough to suggest

a mark not to far out i think i could find  but if any one joins me i will freely take their advice and would be greatly appreciated

My aim for the day is to safely enjoy being at sea and learn more not to win the comp!  

PLEASE take note i now intend to fish saturday weather permitting,

Many Thanks Colin,