Ray and Flatfish Competition

Neal

This coming Sunday - 9th October - is the Best specimen Ray Competition

I also note the flatfish competition which was cancelled earlier in the year has not been re-arranged, so I will combine the two.

Please book in as usual

1) Court Jester  Neal + crew tba

Can't compete this year either, also off for warmer climes. I will be near the sea but nothing much worth catching in the pearl river delta, though the locals try.

I know there are better places to fish round the world than round here, the Florida keys comes to mind but there a hell of a lot areas that are much worse, just about the whole coastline of China, it was good there once.

Oh dear had a bit of a rant, sorry

This coming Sunday - 9th October - is the Best specimen Ray Competition

I also note the flatfish competition which was cancelled earlier in the year has not been re-arranged, so I will combine the two.

Please book in as usual

1) Court Jester  Neal + crew tba

2. YKnot   Mal + Trevor

Well it will make a change to get out as I have not been out on the boat for over a month as i'v had a weeks fishing on the river Shannon in Ireland for bream and roach very enjoyable . Been buisey since getting back servicing the boat and re aligning the port engine as it had a slight vibration plus fitting a new wash down pump ready for Winter coding . Filters £400, oil £110 , 1x par-max pump £300 and 25 mtr of 25mm battery cable to avoid voltage drop so now loads of water to get rid of all that ink.

1) Court Jester Neal + crew tba

2. YKnot Mal + crew tba

3. Serenity Tony + TBA

4 Sea wolf Fred + crew ??