can i be a member without a boat

Guest carlos bertrand

Guest carlos bertrand

Hi My Boy and me are new to fishing but we boat love it and love the sea, sadly we still dont have a boat .

is it possible to be part of the club with out having a boat???

thanks

Of course, many member don't have their own boats, they are regular crew.

We meet 1st Thursday of each month at Parkstone Trade and Labour Club - 19:30 for 20:00 - meeting followed by a talk \ discussion \ tips and tricks.

Rob

Yes ; to my mind it's not about owning, it's taking part in a hobby we love .

As for getting invites , I personally invite full club members who I meet and reciprocate the offer

We do have a few me members that no longer have craft ( old age or broke! ) that still go out regularly .

I get on far better with people who contribute in some way , if you can't contribute to others you are just another taker , these types are better off going out on charters ( they just want a shortcut to the best marks etc) which is not going to happen !

Hi Carlos

We have plenty of Members that do not own boats, if you join you will be in good company and have the opportunity to make friends that share a mutual interest in recreational Angling.

Most are keen, not all have a competitive urge so the Club tries to offer a great variety of fishing, social and training activities.

Join up and enjoy being a Member.