Just Joined

Darvster

Hi All.

Just joined the club so looking forward to speaking with you all.

I have never had a boat before and not a huge amount of sea fishing experience (plenty of freshwater), however, I have put myself in the deep end by buying a boat and looking forward to getting her out in a few weeks time.

Any advice or help for a first timer would be great.   :)

See you all soon.

Lee

Welcome Lee

I have just updated your forum status so you can now see the club only section,

join in and ask as many questions as you like, it's a great club with very helpful members.

We are all friendly and approachable and have been where you are albeit in my case an awful long time ago  :ph34r:

Welcome to the Club

We have a huge variety of skills and experiances.

The more that you join in the more you will get out of being a Member.

You may also want to look at a few training courses, I am sure Coddy will be along to update you with what courses are available.

When you get the boat you may also want to have it checked by the RNLI who will give you free advice on the boat and the equipment onboard.

Charlie

I try my best to help but the information I give is usually totally wrong , (2015 has already produced three blanks !!!!) I need a slap or two or a damn good word with one of our other new members ( he's a vicar ya know) so has a direct line 'upstairs' .

I'm going to take him out ASAP ( he will of course have to put with the disgusting language ,etc !!!!')

I welcome anyone out whatsoever , especially a nice lady around the age of 25 who looks great in a bikini , has a mechanical ability , can cook and has a large bank balance to pay for fuel and bait ..

That means I'm going be taking member 'Topher' out for the next 20 years or so.

I welcome anyone out whatsoever , especially a nice lady around the age of 25 who looks great in a bikini , has a mechanical ability , can cook and has a large bank balance to pay for fuel and bait ..

That means I'm going be taking member 'Topher' out for the next 20 years or so.

In a bikini ???

Hi Lee

If you are not aware.

There is the monthly meeting the first Thursday of each month, well worth getting a chance to put names to faces and get involved.

Its in Parkstone and details are available if you need them.

Also give you chance to see why Jim gets stick about cakes and beer!!

I don't need them either!!!  :)

Welcome aboard Lee

As you can see most of the members in the club are totally mad, insane, mental or all three lol.

I only joined last year and have gained loads of information and advise not to mention enjoyed every minute of it.

I do have to pre warn you with hooky he is a great guy and as he said hd will take you out and teach you loads as he has with me, but the only thing is the bikini and thong isn't great to wear but hooky will supply it for you. Lol

Good luck

Look forward to meeting you on the water or at the monthly meets

Tight lines

Barry