hi just joined

Tomraider

Hi my name is Tom and have just joined this week. I have an (english) Raider18 moored in Christchurch which i get out on when ever the weather lets me. hopeing to gain some local knolage, and i hear this is the best place for it. hopefully recognise some of you out on the water

cheers Tom smile.gif

Welcome Tom

This is the best boat club on the south coast

please come to our monthly meetings and chat with the lads, there is a lot to be learnt about boats and fishing

the meetings occur at the Parkstone Trades and Labour Club, on Ashley Road at 8pm on the first Thursday of the month

We are a friendly lot , just arrive and chat to people

I will ask for new members at the start of the meeting

There is at least one other raider belonging to the club at Christchurch

We use channel 6 while on the water

Tony

Hi Tom

Welcome to the forum.

Can I suggest you join the club as you will gain loads of information and help from the other members, several of whom fish out of Christchurch..

I just happen to be the Membership Secretary, if you care to send me an email, I'll send you some info.

brunyard@hotmail.com

thanks for all the reply s!!! my boat is moored at rossiters in the pool and I have a 115 evinrude ficht (BRP), boat name is Drifter. think i will become a full member sounds like its well worth the money and will defiantly try and get down to the next meeting. here's a pic of the boat so if you see me giv us a call on ch6 smile.gif

post-17-1344639170.jpg