lurker no more

AQUAJAK

Hi all,

Been lurking on this site for a while.... ph34r.gif

So now have decided to join in and hopefully give somthing back....I must of seen alot of you on the water over the years, especially you christchurch dudes, so thought it would be nice to put names and faces to your boats.

Myself and regular crew Charlie hope to come along and join the club when time allows... maybe Cam aswell.

I must admit, I've never been one for competitions and good or bad will always try and do things my own way...but.. never too proud too listen and will share what knowledge I have if it helps

Looking foward to meeting you,

Nick

Welcome Nick, I am sure you will get a lot of fun and banter from club members and enjoy yourself. It's always nice to know when you are out on the water that most times a club member is not far away and will be at hand if required.

I look forward to meeting you at the club meetings or out on the water.

Hi Nick and welcome to pbsbac where you are welcome to join in as much as you like. Even more to see (and enjoy) with full club membership which is easily achieved via paypal.

BTW I noticed you had tried to register twice ( I guess it was you as the signature was the same as this registration) but I only allowed this one, if it's ok with you I will delete the other registration pending

ATB

Martin

Thanks again for the welcombe notes...

Trev... my boats always in front of yours.........on the mooring that is.......if it's a race on the water....I give up... blink.gif

Alun....knew that was you, it takes me longer to get out when your Floundering.....trying to navagate round them 24 floats...... biggrin.gif

Nick