Now or Never

pirky

Thanks Guys.....

Charlie.......batteries are good.......Because I had to take them off each time to recharge I kept them small.......batteries dont like to be left or to be drained .....these were large enough to last me all day on radio and electronics but small enough to take away each trip ... trickled at 2-3 amps they were just right [ learnt from the kayak lads ].

Martin ......already costing me more than that !! lol

Having a bit of a problem on B & OB at the mo.......wont accept the adv !!!!!

P'raps price too low !! rolleyes.gif

Dave biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Big bump ......... cos if it don't go now it will have to wait 'til next year I guess

[ I reckon the next few weeks will see a flooding of the "for sale" market]

MICROPLUS 501

Edited by pirky

• 1 month later...
Ben ......me too.....she is such a good boat for the money but hey......if she stays on the drive til next spring ..... sure she will move then..

See you Thursday matey

I know where you can get some Plant Pots Dave ! ! ! biggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Jim

• 5 months later...

SOLD

Sorry Duncan .....but man came with crispy notes and gave me the money I wanted.

She is now on her way to Bridgewater and all I can say is that I hope the new owner gets as much pleasure and good fishing as I did on her .....

I told him about PBSBAC and about our members who launch into Lyme Bay .... cos that is what he is gonna do !!

Not bad .....cleaned and dusted her on Tuesday .... advertised at 13:50 today ....Adtrader, Freeads and Boats & Outboards ....Phoned at 16.30 by the now owner ..... sold by 20:30 ......Result

Edited by pirky