Sundays comp

boybilly

They issue bait on the day ,dont no what its going to be yet , I could use trimmed down squid tentacles instead of maggots?? been busy today tyeing more riggs modelled on the one's you sent me wink.gif and digging out my super light gear, a spinning rod with a small fixed spool, loaded with 10lb braid....looking at the weather its going to be in the habour so im going to need it. sick.gif

James

tongue.gif Yes mate, It does look like you will be in the harbour but you never know what the weather will do. If you cannot get maggots or whites use the very tail end of ragworm coz it wriggles well. These small fish don,t like worms heads anyway. Not a bad idea with the squid, just give it a little movement. Best of luck. BB cool.gif

Best of luck tomorrow Jumbo - We will all be rooting for you, oh and if you wanna come second, Im OK with that...I think I deserve a holiday for skippering you to the top 10!! tongue.giftongue.gif

The weather for the comp sunday is starting to look like one of them lovely high pressure winter days, F1-2 NNE! Bring on the cod! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif Hi gents, I have had a kind offer of a boat for tomorrow but I have already press-ganged my boat partner into fishing , along with my son. out of Weymouth. I believe the comp is 5 hrs from first drop and two hooks with a maximum of two rods. (Although with my son on board we can only fish one) Would someone please post a points sheet. Weather looks set so all systems go. Congrats again James so let us mere mortals have a chance tomorrow. Regards, BB cool.gif

The boys and I will be out tomorrow

I will look forward to all the score sheets

Billy the fishing is a single seven hour period between the times of 0730 and 1630.

So you can start when you like to suit tides or getting the crew up.

PS I have just this second registered to go on ntl broadband, at the moment I believe the old email address is OK.

If you can not get through send it to wendys

wchapman212@ntlworld.com

Tight lines all

Charlie biggrin.gif