Sundays comp

boybilly

tongue.gif Is the comp on Sunday run on the usual lines? If so can someone please Email me some score sheets in case I can fish it. Rich, I will keep an eye on the weather and let you know the situation mate. I have got some bits for the November comp so will bring on Sunday, if not I will have to get them to the commitee soon. Would it be possible to have an address in Poole to deliver if necessary. Regards, BB cool.gif

Billy

The Comp on Sunday will be to the usual rules and timings. I will email forms to you from my work PC

At this time i am very concerned that the weather may well blow it off, but who knows with the current trends in forecasting being so inaccurate.

Keep an eye on the Forum for any last minute notices

As for the Poole address if you need a daytime one you could drop it off at the Yacht Club to me if you wish, but not next week as I am having a week off to decorate and fish.

Call me if thats what you would like to do.

Charlie

No worries Billy, I have forms printed out, also a smaller laminated version, keen or what??? By the way, I've sourced some great holographic sequins for rigs......absolutely brilliant, I've grabbed you some, will bung em in post. hey are five times more reflective than the usual crap.

Regards, Rich

PS What moby are you on now?? Tried yours...its not connected...pay yer bill u muppet ;0))

tongue.giftongue.gif Rich, My phone is down for some stupid reason. Had a text on Monday saying they may have some problems as they were upgrading the network, Tuesday dinnertime dead as the proverbial. I wonder if it is due to the fact I am in an argument with O2 regarding chages while in Bulgaria. Thewy told me 40p a minute, made 3 very short calls and they are trying to charge me

Bill..............posted in last collection thursday..so you may get them today or tomorrow mate, I'm making up more rigs similar to the ones you gave me.......where did you source those red worm hooks with the turned out eye, and what sizes were they?? Also..I've got a few decent beads...but boy..are they pricey?? Can we source a better supply than Fladens pack of five flueros at bloody

If the weather is good enough the Comp will be on and I hope to be fishing it with the boys.

If the weather is marginal and the boys do not fancy it I may need crew.

Please be aware that this competition will be postponed if the weather forecast is still showing strong winds.

We hope that that will not be necessary but if it is postponed I will post on the Forum

with as much notice as possible.,

Regards

Charlie biggrin.gif

tongue.gif Hi Rich, The worm hooks are from UK-Hooks mate. Herring rigs-- you cannot beat Sabikis in a 10. Got the sequins mate, very nice, Thank you. By flouro beads do you mean floaters? Ordinary luminous beads I get from UK-Hooks. They do pink and green in lumo and a lovely red bead for the wrasse. Will check forecast tonite and decide for Sunday coz I cannot wait until the day because of work. Speak to you soon, BB cool.gif

Hi all.

I have checked both sides on the TV forcasts for this Sunday and they are much worse than they looked earlier today when I checked the websites. sad.gifmad.gif

Due to the safety aspects and so that we have a chance to get outside the Harbour and chase a bigger variety of fish. Peter and I have agreed to postpone the last of the species competitions, weep.gif

It will now be fished on Sunday 31st October.

If you know of other Members who would have fished but do not use the forum please pass this message on.

I decided to take the decision to postpone early due to the number of people that have other commitments and need an early decision. and to help those that have yet to book or collect bait.

I am hoping that this spell of weather will blow out, and we can all get out after the winter species very soon.

Tight lines

Stay Safe

Charlie biggrin.gif

tongue.gif Rich, as you know the comp has een rearranged for 31st October. That could be a difficult one for me as Daves ( Mt boat partner) son-in-law is down from Bristol. They tend to use the boat when that happens. Its not gnarenteed of course but as I want to fish the comp I need to make definite arrangements. Can we crew for another boat? I know that Marks boat is still being repaired so that it him out. What about one of the bigger ones? Lets see what happens. James I havew a few traces for you mate. What is your addres or can I drop them in Poole somewhere? Regards, BB cool.gif

as the forecast continues to detiorate the wisdom of the call is unavoidable.

unfortunately I too can't make next weekend (having committed to it in order to get permission from the FPO for this Sunday!). weep.gif

even Monday's now showing as grade A **** - when will it end?

Billy

The Comp on Sunday will be to the usual rules and timings. I will email forms to you from my work PC

Charlie

Charlie,

Could you send me a copy of the comp form as well.

Thanks,

Alan

PS. Perhaps this could be made available from the website?

EDIT: Ignore the above... I've just found the scoresheet... on the website!!! dry.gif