Member Removed

Hi there, my name is Karl Jeffries from New Milton and I have just joined the Club. I have been fishing a few times in my father in law "Codpiece"s boat, and "Wedger" is a a good family friend. I have just bought a Mayland from my parents, which am looking forward to a getting into the water in the next few months!! Look forward to meeting some of you at the next meeting. rolleyes.gif

Welcome Karl to the best club on the south coast

Make the most of being a member and come to meetings to meet other like minded people and find out what they know

Dony be afraid to put your self forward and take the opportunity to go on other peoples boats and share fuel costs

see you at the next meeting

Tony

Don't be afraid to put your self forward and take the opportunity to go on other peoples boats and share fuel costs

see you at the next meeting

Tony

That's Tony saying " with the price of fuel, I'm looking for crew".

Terry.

Welcome Karl

Come along to the meetings to say Hi

Join in with as much as you want too and take advantage of the training on offer.

Meetings are a good way to meet other Members, but also the social functions

We are approaching the summer BBQ [2nd July] and the first summer rendevous of the boats at the end of July, both are really excellent ways of not only meeting the Members but also the better halves over a drink or three.

We think its a great Club, I hope that you enjoy being a Member.

Charlie

Hi Karl

Welcome to a great club, interesting to see we have the same surname! I live in Ringwood but my brother Gordon lived in New Milton until last year when he emmigrated to Spain.

Look forward to meeting you.

Alan