Poole Sea Angling Centre

Maverick Martin

Hi Martin

Not as yet, was due down this week-end but my son at university has had to move house so that came first mad.gifmad.gif

The out-laws have not sold their house yet so we can not decide if to rent down there or up here. sad.gif

Down side of moving down now is that the wife and daughter have to find jobs quickly.

Up side is we can look for suitable houses more easily.

If we stay here or a while longer all have jobs but it is a pain to have to keep travelling down each week-end .......... spoils the fishing oppertunity wink.gif

WOuld still need to rent if we stayed here unsure.gifunsure.gif

What to do .............. sick.gif

I think I will go fishing and bury my head in the sand ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

• 3 months later...

Paul

To see if you can launch at mudeford you will have to check with Andy at the shop. Personally I would have thought the time you use motoring around to mudeford and then returning to poole for the weigh in (assuming you caught ought) would negate any percieved advantages

Martin

Martin...is the weather being kind to us for the comp??? I'm working today, unfortunately my workshop was burgled over xmas....B*stards have reduced my earning potential slighty, removing a few hand held machines, but I will try and ring you before I lose signal on the river.

Regards, Rich

Appreciate it's a little late to ask the question, but this will be my first attempt at fishing for cod, and to be honest not sure where any marks are? Any boats going on the Cod Comp on 30th mind if I follow (within distance of course) just to get me somewhere near the right spot?

If not then can someone advise approx distance and direction out of Poole Harbout.

Thanks and looking forward to joining the club and meeting you all in the near year.

Tony H