Kayak Demo

Paul J

A big thank you to the KAYAK crew for putting on such a good presentation and demo for us last night.

A lot of hard work went into it including dragging a 16ft kayak up into the hall for us to look at.

The talk was excellent - your efforts were much appreciated

many thanks

PJ

Sorry I had to leave before the end of a fascinating presentation--its great when two groups of people share the same addiction!

I was wondering what the specimen size is for a kayak as they look as if they'd put up a good struggle!

Seriously--looks like a lot of fun and I hope that we manage to incorporate them into the rules.

Pete

Many Thanks for the exellent Kayak presentation Guys

I think that they woudl be a good addition to our comps - though if they do too well would we have to wait another year to kick em out?   

Seconded biggrin.gif

I was rather concerned to see the pictures of so many big fish you Guys had managed to catch so close inshore,

Why can't I catch fish like that from my boat ph34r.gif

Peteg

I agree with all the other comments about it being a great talk and demo.

I think we can now all agree how safety plays a big part before, during and after each trip.

The suggested rules that you guys follow seem very sensible and I am sure that it will not be long before a kayak shows the rest of the club on how to catch fish and win some comps.

Thanks again

Dave

cool.gif