Bream And Burnham Comp 21st May

Adam F

This is a combined event this year - the PBSBAC Bream comp and the Burnham to Poole leg of the comp on the same day.

You are of course free to fish the bream comp anywhere in club waters within the usual rules, but if you wish to boost the numbers and combine the two events you will need to be at Baiter Slipway for booking in at 8am.

The bream comp is free, but

Can't fish unfortunately as I will be on a works cruise with customers from the Hamble to Salcombe that weekend. I may "buzz" a few of you though as we will be returning by Poole Sunday afternoon so if you see a 32 foot flybridge hurtling towards you at 30 knots followed by a small flotilla of Merry Fishers don't worry (or do worry ph34r.gif it's me driving), wave in a cordial and friendly manner or with clenched fists if I get too close and swamp you with my wash.

Good luck in the comp guys.

Tom

as i dont get out often, im thinking about fishing from xchurch as i dont know poole waters or any marks. I think this rules me out of the Burnham comp as im not launching from baiter, but i can still fish the bream comp out of xchurch..........is anyone else launching from wick/muddiford?? Im thinking of getting there earlier than usual to get a fry up going on the stove......And also to put my car somewhere where i can get some free parking......

P.S, if i do change my mind and go from baiter, what is the parking and launching costs and are the marks fairly close in as I dont want to be steaming to far with my small boat.

Dan

You might have a long walk then Dan, they seemed to have put up some new posts with 30 min. time on them all around Wick... you'll have to get in the carpark and help support my council tax payments !

Alun.

PS> Is Baiter going to be free to PBSBAC members that Sun.

Alun.

Hey Dan, Are you local ? ......... it's MUDEFORD . How far are you going to walk there? You must be talking of parking in someone's drive...... roadspace is miles away! I've got a season ticket ..........