Poole Sunday

Gazza

Thinking of taking the kids out on Sunday from Baiter. As the fishing is still poor i might get some brownie points for when it picks up again wink.gif

Anyone else out in that area (just in case ) blink.gif

Gary

Soz as Kam says we are out from Weymouth but have a good day. You might try calling up "any Poole Small Boats" on ch6 as I'm sure some will be out of Poole

Martin

Yes i thought alot are going from Weymouth but still nice to know that you are not on your own unsure.gif

We should be o.k now i have the brand new engine on, who knows might even have the confidence to get them out into deeper water out of the scare zone biggrin.gif

But there again the racket my kids make that might be the continental shelf!!!!! sad.gif

Gary

Dont hold out hopes for multiple species out of weymouth lads, it has been dire!! I'm seriously thinking that a launch from Poole r Christchurch will scoop more species. Saying that, Rocky and I will be launching out of Weymouth early o clock, so prob see you down there guys.

Tight lines lads.

Rich

Well I have to go out of Christchurch tomorrow because senior management wants to do horsie things tomorrow with the 4 x 4 and is dropping me and the boat off on the way. Am I bothered, that everyone else is at Weymouth? no I'm not bothered, because I've got a cunning plan that involve wrecks reefs and rips.

Good luck everyone,

Gordon H

Not at all fishy at the momment chaps is it?

I took the opportunity of going out of Poole with the new owners of my old Wilson Flyer. Zipped out to Studland for a demo and spent a jolly hour on the tide! Good to get out in spite of the lack of fish!

Not very many boats about 'sept the 'Dress up fancy Poole Canoe Club' and a couple of Warriors. (PWC's don't count of course). Didn't have time to stop and chat but were the Warriors Club Boats unsure.gif ??

Anyway, you might get a couple of new members with a Wilson join before too long. Really nice chaps that enjoy the water but freshman to boat ownership.

Roll on summer!!

cool.gif

Yes i thought alot are going from Weymouth but still nice to know that you are not on your own 

We should be o.k now i have the brand new engine on, who knows might even have the confidence to get them out into deeper water out of the scare zone 

But there again the racket my kids make that might be the continental shelf!!!!! 

Aaaaaaaaah Gazza...... twaz your goodself and brood I saw at Baiter then mi chap.

Whitey Bitey looking good........

Who else was out?

I see that my earlier prophecy of Poole or Christchurch launced boats fairing better than Weymouth launched ones was spot on wink.gif

I too, thought I saw a Garfish flick last friday, but only one fish turning on the surface isnt enough for me to crack out the float. Good to see seven species taken, well done that boat, seven speices in summer months isn't a bad score, so here's the kiddy to watch.

Did anyone snag a mullet, or indeed have a try for them?? Are they about yet Dan??

Well done again........Four species Rich dry.gif